Saturday, June 7, 2008

I Throw My Full Support Behind Barack Obama

An Open Letter to Hillary Clinton and Her Supporters

....Thank you for such a beautiful moving speech, and the endorsement of Barack Obama. I can only hope that we bring our party and our country together now with this speech as a springboard. I will do my best to help to get Barack elected. I hope that you, your daughter, Pres. Clinton, and your supporters will be inspired to unite with us and work to make the hopes and dreams of the American people a reality. I hope to see you and yours working as hard for Barack as you did for yourself. Please accept my extended hand in freindship. Welcome to our fight. A fight none of us can afford to lose.

Peace

Obama '08

James W. Myers, III
The Entertainment Critic

No comments: